Skip to main content

College maintenance requests

Repair request

Girton College and Swirles Court Maintenance Requests

The College uses the CASC Room Management System (RMS) to log all maintenance requests and incidents at the main site, Swirles Court and hostels. Please follow the instructions below to submit a maintenance request.

You will be required to enter your Raven password to use the system.

Please then:

  1. Select Requests and Report a problem
  2. Select the area in College you are reporting – enter some search criteria or click find for the full list (– you may see a list of jobs already reported in the area to avoid duplication)….continue.
  3. Please enter your contact details in the additional information box.
  4. Use the drop down menus to identify the problem, first by problem type then a more detailed description. Further details can be added in the free text box.
  5. Submitting a request will lead to staff accessing the area as soon as they can during their working day – if you wish to make a specific arrangement click on change permission and enter further information.
  6. Submit

Contact us

Office and Department key contact details

Search directory here